TCBOTB Template

Friday 3 March 2017

Share An Oldie For Friday - Talent Spot @ Creativity Magazine

Hi there,

It's been a while since I joined in with 'Share an Oldie' started by Erika at Snappycrafts.  I know she is currently taking a break from blogging and I'm not sure if anyone else is still taking part but I thought I'd put this one on anyway as I found it while having a camera clear out!

This is a card I made back in early 2015 for the 'Talent Spot' in Creativity Magazine after they spotted a card of mine in the Docrafts online gallery (which I wan't even keen on!) and asked me to make a card for the magazine.  Sadly I no longer have time to post on there as well as on my blog but it was lovely to be asked at the time.

Docrafts provided most of the materials so it was really just a case of coming up with a layout.  The decoupage, papers, buttons, lace, ribbon, etc are all from Docrafts Simply Floral collection.


And here's the article in print


I'm really happy with how it turned out and it was fantastic seeing it in print - the only downside was that I didn't get the card back after it was photographed for the magazine.

Anyway, that's all for my Friday Oldie, have a fantastic weekend whatever you have planned.

Hugs,
Shona xx


1 comment: